Terms and Agreements
Date of issue: July 23rd, 2016
Date of last minor update: August 29th, 2018
Date of last major update: May 24th, 2018 – in compliance with the EU’s GDPR
If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using our contact details and we will do our best to answer your questions.
This notice applies to personal data provided by our users, our users include our Owners, guests staying at an Owner’s property or other users. In this notice “you” refers to any individual whose personal data we hold or process (other than our staff and contractors).
Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Certain information required to register with the Site including first and last name, your address and date of birth together with some basic security information (“Registration Information”);
- If you are an Owner, information about your property and contact and personal information we need in order to assist with and manage bookings on your behalf (“Property Information”)
- Details of any bookings you make or receive through the Site including ID information (either through us or through third parties who use the Site as a booking platform) (“Booking Information”);
- Your email address and password (“Login Information”);
- Billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date, bank routing number and bank account number (“Billing Information”);
- A record and details of any correspondence or communication between you and us or relating to any complaint submitted to us (“Communication Information”)
- Information we may hold for marketing purposes such as email addresses and some information about your personal circumstances (e.g. your location) (“Marketing Information”)
- Other technical information you generate as a result of site interactions including your visits to the Site, the resources and pages you access and any searches you make (“Technical Information”).
In collecting information, we abide by the following principles.
- Transparency: When collecting and processing your personal data, we will communicate all information to you and inform you of the purpose and recipients of the data.
- Legitimacy: We will collect and process your personal data only for the purposes described in this policy.
- Relevance and accuracy: We will only collect personal data that is necessary for data processing. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date.
- Storage: We will hold your personal data for the period necessary for processing the same in compliance with the provisions of the law.
- Access, rectification, opposition: You may access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. You may also oppose the use of your personal data, particularly to avoid receiving sales and marketing information. This is done by sending an email to email@example.com
- Confidentiality and security: We will ensure reasonable technical and organizational measures are in place to protect your personal data against alteration or accidental or unlawful loss, or unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
- Sharing and international transfer: We may share your personal data with third parties (such as commercial partners and/or service providers) for the purposes set out in this policy. We will take appropriate measures to guarantee security when sharing or transferring such data.
Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Site or make a booking for accommodation.
Basis on which we process personal data
Personal data we hold about you will be processed because the processing is necessary in pursuit of a “legitimate interest”, a legitimate interest in this context means a valid interest we have or a third party has in processing your personal data which is not overridden by your interests in data privacy and security; or because you have consented to the processing for the specific purposes described in this notice; or because the processing is necessary in order for us to comply with our obligations under a contract between you and us.
Data subjects under the age of 16
Parental consent will be required to process any and all personal data of children between the ages of 13 and 16. Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not intentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your child has provided personal information to us and we will delete the information.
Use of this information
The table below sets out how we process your data and the lawful basis for the processing:
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|When you register with the Site||Login Information Registration Information
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to obtain necessary information in order to provide our services)
|When you as a Homeowner update or amend your property or availability details||Login Information
|Performance of a contract with you|
|When we assist with a booking for accommodation||Login Information
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business and to provide you with products and services requested)
|When you seek to amend or change a booking or make an enquiry in relation to a booking||Login Information
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business and to provide you with products and services requested and to fulfil our statutory obligations)
Necessary to comply with legal obligation
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:(a) Notifying you about changes to our terms or privacy notice
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(c) When you submit a complaint
(d) Sending relevant information about our products and services to you.
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use the services we provide)
|To administer and protect our business, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data||Login Information
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To use data analytics to improve the Site, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||Technical Information
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To store your contact information for marketing purposes and sending marketing and other promotional communications to you.||Registration Information
|Necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our services.|
Sharing this information
- Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
- In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our agent. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We may share customer information with third parties to perform services on our behalf in order to improve our services and you hereby consent to us sharing such customer information.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer
- Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance which language you wish to view pages in);
- Storing details about any properties you have short-listed;
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- When using our site, there are a number third parties who also need to store cookies for essential running of the site. These include but are not limited to:
- ICND Web Servers for the running of our load balancers;
- to enable Interactive Maps, help us with Analytics and provide remarketing campaigns tailored to your browsing using Google Advertiser Features. If you wish to opt out out of the Google Advertiser Features please click here for details.
- If you have any other concerns, please contact us.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are carried out in order to safeguard the information we collect from you and protect against unlawful access and accidental loss or damage. These measures may include (as necessary):
- protecting our servers with software and/or hardware firewalls;
- locating our data processing storage facilities in secure locations;
- encrypting all data stored on our server with an industry standard encryption method that encrypts the data between your computer and our server so that in the event of your network being insecure no data is passed in a format that could easily be deciphered;
- when necessary, disposing of or deleting your data so it is done so securely;
- regularly backing up and encrypting all data we hold.
- We will ensure that our employees are aware of their privacy and data security obligations. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the employees of third parties working on our behalf are aware of their privacy and data security obligations.
- This notice and our procedures for handling personal data will be reviewed as necessary.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use the strict procedures and security features referred to in this clause to try to prevent unauthorized access
Privacy rights specific only to EU and UK Citizens (pre-Brexit and post-Brexit)
The GDPR gives EU Citizens and UK Citizens (pre-Brexit and post-Brexit) the following rights in respect of personal data we hold about you. If you are not an EU or UK Citizen, these privacy rights do not apply to you. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Ask us to correct any information that we hold about you which is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
- Ask us to erase your personal information from our files and systems where there is no good reason for us continuing to hold it.
- Object to us using your personal information to further our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) or where we are using your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Ask us to restrict or suspend the use of your personal information, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or our reasons for using it.
- Ask us to transfer your personal information to another person or organization.
If you have given your consent to us processing your personal information (for example, consent to receive information about our seminars and events), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information and, subject to our retention policy, we will dispose of your data securely (although we may in some circumstances need to continue to process your data, if so then we will confirm the reasons for this).
Our current data retention policy is to delete or destroy (to the extent we are able to) the personal data we hold about you in accordance with the following retention periods:
|Category of personal data||Length of retention|
|Records relevant for tax and customs authorities||8 years from the end of the year to which the records relate|
|Personal data processed in relation to a booking or contract between you and us||7 years from either the end of the contract with us or if later, from the date of the booking|
|Personal data held on marketing or business development records||7 years from the last date on which you have interacted with us in any way|
- For any category of personal data not specifically defined in this notice, and unless otherwise specified by applicable law, the required retention period for any personal data will be deemed to be 7 years from the date of receipt by us of that data.
- The retention periods stated in this notice can be prolonged or shortened as may be required (for example, in the event that legal proceedings apply to the data or if there is an ongoing investigation into the data).
- We review the personal data (and the categories of personal data) we are holding on a regular basis to ensure the data we are holding is still relevant to our business and is accurate. If we discover that certain data we are holding is no longer necessary or accurate, we will take reasonable steps to correct or delete this data as may be required.
- If you wish to request that data we hold about you is amended or deleted, please refer to the Your Privacy Rights section above, which explains your privacy rights.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
If you use the Site while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EU and UK Citizens only
If we are unable to resolve any issues you may have, or you would like to make a further complaint, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by visiting http://www.ico.org.uk/ for further assistance.
Website Terms of Service.
Date of issue: July 23rd, 2016
Welcome to the yourflvacationrental.com website (the “Website”). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering vacation rental travel information, determining the availability of travel-related goods and services, making legitimate personal vacation rental inquiries, rental reservations, paying for such rental reservations or otherwise transacting business with our travel suppliers (unless you are a Manager, as defined herein, in which case additional terms and restrictions apply), and for no other purposes. Use of the Website for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “VIR” refer to Value Integrity Results LLC., a Florida corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. You may not amend this Agreement. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
Here is a quick summary, which in no way substitutes for reading the entire Agreement:
1) We help travelers find and reserve vacation rental accommodations. We also help suppliers advertise and book their rentals through our website. However, we are not a travel agency and we do not provide or own travel services or accommodations ourselves. When you inquire or book a vacation rental you will be dealing with us directly for the booking, rental, refund and cancellation policies of VIR.
2) We collect guest reviews from travelers who have stayed in vacation rentals. If you are submitting a review, we’ll protect your privacy and we will have the right in perpetuity to publish and use your review.
3) We list vacation rental information. If we include information about vacation rentals you manage or own, you agree that you’ll provide us accurate information about your rentals, your guests and you give us the right to publish and use this information.
4) We protect our brand, content, website and users. If you are trying to do something bad to us or our users, it’s prohibited and we limit our liability from and disclaim the bad things people may do.
5) Each week thousands of people use YFLVR to find great vacation rentals, list their own vacation homes and help other travelers by submitting guest reviews about their rental experience. It works.
WEBSITE IS A VENUE AND WE ARE NOT A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTIONS OR RENTAL AGREEMENTS
We urge all users to be responsible about their use of this Website and any transaction entered into as a result of either listing a property or renting a property. We do not own, nor can we contract for personally, any vacation rental property listed on the Website. YFLVR acts as a venue to allow property owners who own a vacation property, to use YFLVR to list their properties on the Website (each, a “Manager”) to offer for rent specific vacation rental properties to potential renters, including various ways for users to communicate with one another and enter into rental agreements or rental transactions.
The website is not a party to the rental transaction between the traveler and the owner. As a result, any part of an actual or potential transaction between a traveler and an owner, including the quality, condition, safety or legality of the properties advertised, the accuracy of the listing content, the ability of owners to rent a vacation property or the ability of travelers to pay for vacation rental properties are solely the responsibility of each user. You acknowledge and agree that you may be required to enter into a separate rental agreement with YFLVR prior to making a booking or purchasing a product or service and such agreement may place additional restrictions on your booking, product or service.
Please be aware that, even though we are not a party to any rental transaction and assume no liability for legal compliance pertaining to rental properties listed on the Website, there may be circumstances where we are nevertheless legally obligated, as we determine in our sole discretion, to provide information relating to your listing in order to comply with governmental bodies in relation to investigations, litigation or administrative proceedings, and we may choose to comply with or disregard such obligation in our sole discretion.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age, (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, (iii) you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement, (iv) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act, (v) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (vi) if you have a yourflvacationrental.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
If you provide your email address to YFLVR, you agree to allow us to add your email to our database of users. You may receive one or more promotional emails either from us or one our affiliates. You are welcome to opt not to receive these promotional messages. In the event that you use any of our tools that we may from time to time offer that integrate in any way with a third party website to which you have provided data or information, you acknowledge and agree that such third party website shall be responsible for how the data or information you have provided to such website is handled.
YFLVR grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website and to view, copy and print portions of the Website content solely for the purpose of advertising a vacation rental property, searching for a vacation rental property, or for any other purpose clearly stated on a Website, all in accordance with this Agreement. Any use of the Website that is not for one of these purposes or otherwise in accordance with this Agreement or as otherwise authorized by us in writing is expressly prohibited. Such license is subject to this Agreement, and specifically conditioned upon the following: (i) you may only view, copy and print portions of the Website for your own informational, personal and non-commercial use; (ii) you may not modify or otherwise make derivative uses of the Website or any portion thereof; (iii) any displays or printouts of Website content must be marked “(c) 2016, Value Integrity Results LLC. All rights reserved.”; (iv) you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Website content; (v) you may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (vi) you may not use the Website other than for its intended purpose; and (vii) you may not reproduce, prepare derivative works from, distribute or display the Website or any site content (except for page caching), except as provided herein. Except as expressly permitted above, any use of any portion of the Website or site content without the prior written permission of YFLVR is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Any such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement may be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time. You represent and warrant that your use of the Website and any content herein will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law.
The license to use the Website only extends to the uses expressly described herein. The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of vacation rental properties and travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
(i) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
(ii) make, or use the Website to make, any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation, reservation request or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
(iii) access, monitor, reproduce, upload, republish, distribute, transmit, display or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
(iv) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
(v) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, adversely affects the performance of the Website, or infringes on our copyright or the copyright of our suppliers;
(vi) deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission;
(vii) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
(vii) take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems, including posting false, inaccurate or misleading feedback, ratings and reviews;
(viii) sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the Website in any form to any third parties; or
(ix) post or transmit any false, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
User verification on the Internet is difficult and we cannot, and do not assume any responsibility for, the confirmation of each user’s purported identity. We encourage you to communicate directly with a traveler or member through the tools available on the Website, though even this does not assure you of the identity of the person with which you are communicating.
You agree to (i) keep your password and online ID for both your account with us and any personal email account associated with your account secure and strictly confidential, providing it only to authorized users of your accounts, (ii) instruct each person to whom you give your online ID and password that he or she is not to disclose it to any unauthorized person, (iii) notify us immediately and select a new online ID and password if you believe your password for either your account with us or your email account may have become known to an unauthorized person, and (iv) notify us immediately if you are contacted by anyone requesting your online ID and password. We discourage you from giving anyone access to your online ID and password for your account with us and your email account. However, if you do give someone your online ID and online password, or if you fail to adequately safeguard such information, you are responsible for any and all transactions that the person performs while using your account with us or your email account, even those transactions that are fraudulent or that you did not intend or want performed.
EACH USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT: (1) NEITHER YFLVR NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO ANY USER FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION MADE USING ANY USER’S PASSWORD; AND (2) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ONLINE ID AND PASSWORD FOR YOUR YFLVR ACCOUNT OR YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT COULD CAUSE YOU TO INCUR LIABILITY TO BOTH YFLVR AND OTHER USERS. Further, we may, without notice to you, suspend or cancel your listing at any time even without receiving notice from you if we suspect, in our sole discretion, that your account with us or your email account is being used in an unauthorized or fraudulent manner.
OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Except as otherwise indicated, the Website, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including, without limitation, the YFLVR logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of YFLVR or its licensors or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All contents of this Website are: ©2016 Value Integrity Results LLC. All rights reserved. Value Integrity Results LLC. is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Value Integrity Results LLC. YFLVR and the YFLVR logo and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Value Integrity Results LLC. and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of YFLVR or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of YFLVR and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of VIR. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by VIR.
If you are aware of an infringement of our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any vacation home rental reviews, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant YFLVR and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that YFLVR may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews (for example, listing your name and hometown on a vacation home rental review that you submit) at our discretion, and that such submissions may be shared with our supplier partners. You further grant YFLVR the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or VIR’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Submissions posted or submitted by you. We have no obligation to post your comments; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine which comments are published on the yourflvacationrental.com website If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any Submissions.
You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to this Website). You are prohibited from uploading, posting or transmitting or otherwise publishing to or from this Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of YFLVR, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose YFLVR or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website. You acknowledge that YFLVR may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete, edit and modify) to any content you submit without notice to you.
YFLVR takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is YFLVR liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, YFLVR is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum. Although YFLVR has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed by users, YFLVR reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by YFLVR or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release YFLVR, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against YFLVR by virtue of any such moral rights.
SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and booking of vacation home rentals and travel-related goods and services that you select. Please read these separate terms and conditions carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of products, or services. You acknowledge that some vacation rental managers and third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their rental agreement and/or liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable vacation home rental or travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. YFLVR urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at http://www.state.gov, http://www.tsa.gov, http://www.dot.gov, http://www.faa.gov, http://www.cdc.gov, http://www.treas.gov/ofac and http://www.customs.gov.
BY LISTING INFORMATION RELEVANT TO TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, YFLVR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING VACATION HOME RENTAL AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS. YFLVR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “YFLVR COMPANIES”) AND THE AFFILIATED, CO-BRANDED AND/OR LINKED WEBSITE PARTNERS THROUGH WHOM WE PROVIDE SERVICE (COLLECTIVELY, “YFLVR AFFILIATES”) DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE VACATION HOME RENTAL PROPERTIES, LODGING, AIR, CRUISE, CAR AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, AVAILABILITY, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND REVIEWS AND RATINGS ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. IN ADDITION, YFLVR EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY AVAILABILITY AND PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ON PENDING RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP YOUR PENDING RESERVATION AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR, AT YOUR OPTION, WE WILL CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION WITHOUT PENALTY.
THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY THE YFLVR COMPANIES OR THE YFLVR AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
THE PROPERTY MANAGERS, OWNERS, SERVICES AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY INFORMATION, TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF THE YFLVR COMPANIES, OR THE YFLVR AFFILIATES. THE YFLVR COMPANIES AND THE YFLVR AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. THE YFLVR COMPANIES AND THE YFLVR AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON REVIEWS AND OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, REMISE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE YFLVR COMPANIES, THE YFLVR AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
If, despite the limitation above, the YFLVR Companies, the YFLVR Affiliates or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the YFLVR Companies, the YFLVR Affiliates or their respective suppliers liabilities will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the transaction fees assessed for your transactions on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00).
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of the YFLVR Companies, the YFLVR Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers.
You agree to defend and indemnify the YFLVR Companies, the YFLVR Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by any person or third parties as a result of:
(a) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
(b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
(c) your use of this Website.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Website for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray YFLVR or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a YFLVR logo or other proprietary graphic of YFLVR to link to the Website without the express written permission of VIR. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any YFLVR trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Website, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Website without VIR’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright or proprietary right of YFLVR or any third party. Nothing contained on the Website may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right of YFLVR or any third party without the prior written permission of YFLVR or such other party that may own such patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right(s).
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website contains hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than VIR. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Any software that is made available to download from this Website (“Software”) is the copyrighted work of YFLVR, YFLVR Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers. Your use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software (“License Agreement”). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software made available for download on this Website not accompanied by a License Agreement, we hereby grant to you, the user, a limited, personal, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes are not updated every day. The currency information supplied by on this Website is believed to be accurate, but the YFLVR Companies, the YFLVR Affiliates, and/or our respective suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
Rental Fees. The rental fees for each property listing (“Listing”) consist of the base rental amount for the Listing, as determined by the Manager, including any applicable Taxes (as defined below) collected by the Manager, cleaning fees or other discretionary Manager fees, as applicable (the “Rental Fee”). The amounts due and payable by a Guest relating to the booking of a Manager’s Listing are the Rental Fee and the Security Deposit or Damage Protection Insurance, as applicable, collectively referred to in this Agreement as the “Total Fee”. Please note that the Manager that determines the Rental Fee and not VIR.
Payment Terms. You agree to pay YFLVR, acting on behalf of the Manager, for the Total Fee (subject to any Scheduled Payments, discussed below) for any booking at the time you accept a payment request received from a Manager. The Total Fee will be collected in accordance with this Agreement and the pricing terms specified in the booking request.
When you complete a rental booking request, you will be asked to provide your billing information, including your name, billing address and credit card information either to YFLVR or its third party payment processor. You agree to pay YFLVR for any confirmed bookings made in connection with your vacation rental booking in accordance with this Agreement by one of the methods described on the Website – e.g. by check, eCheck or credit card, as available. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided as part of requesting the booking, either directly by YFLVR or indirectly, via a third party online payment processor or by one of the payment methods described on the Website.
Security Deposits. Managers may choose to include security deposits in their Listings (“Security Deposits”). Each Listing will describe whether a Security Deposit is required for the applicable Listing. If a Security Deposit is included in a Listing for a confirmed booking, YFLVR, as the Manager’s payment agent, may request a pre-authorization of the Guest’s credit card and hold such amount as the Manager determines for the Security Deposit prior to the Guest’s check-in at the applicable Manager’s Listing. YFLVR may charge your credit card in the event of damage caused at a Listing pursuant to the terms of the rental agreement and the Security Deposit.
Scheduled Payments. Managers may ask Guests to make scheduled, partial payments toward the Total Fee owed for a confirmed rental of the applicable Listing (collectively, “Scheduled Payments”). If Scheduled Payments apply to your payment obligations for Total Fees owed, you authorize YFLVR to collect the Total Fee on behalf of the Manager, based on the schedule and amounts noted in the booking request or in other communications.
Cancellations and Refunds. As a Guest, if you wish to cancel a confirmed booking made via our Website, the CANCELLATION POLICY will apply to and govern the terms of your cancellation and any refunds.
Rental Agreements. By utilizing a rental agreement in YFLVR Payments, the Guest and Manager agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the rental agreement (including without limitation the cancellation refund policy) effective as of the date that the user indicates acceptance of the rental agreement. You hereby acknowledge and agree that (a) you are fully responsible for reviewing and complying with the terms and conditions of the rental agreement, (b) any rental agreement used, whether a sample provided by the Website or a rental agreement added to YFLVR by either party, is used solely at their own risk and expense, (c) nothing contained in your YFLVR account, this Agreement, or any sample rental agreement is a substitute for the advice of an attorney, (d) your rental agreement for the Listing is with the Manager, not YFLVR, and that you shall not hold YFLVR responsible for any acts or omissions of the Manager relating to the rental transaction, and (e) that you have hereby been advised to obtain local legal counsel to prepare, review and revise as necessary any rental agreements to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local law and their particular circumstances, and to revise the rental agreement as necessary to accurately represent their property, rules and features and circumstances of Guests as applicable. You agree and acknowledge that YFLVR is acting as the Manager’s payment agent for the limited purpose of receiving your payment and that payment to YFLVR shall be considered the same as a payment to the Manager.
Damage Protection Insurance. By utilizing and/or purchasing Damage Protection Insurance in connection with YFLVR Payments, you agree to the terms and conditions under the Damage Protection Insurance Assignment of Benefits Policy, acknowledge that you understand that certain policy restrictions apply, and agree that Property Damage Protection may be included in the rental. You further acknowledge and agree that (a) although the Damage Protection policy will pay a maximum benefit up to the policy limit, you remain fully responsible for the care and condition of the vacation rental property and for any damage to the vacation rental property, (b) you remain fully responsible for any damages that are not covered by the policy or that exceed the policy limits, (c) if during your stay at the vacation rental, you, as the insured person under the Damage Protection plan, causes any damage to real or personal property of the Manager as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, you will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement of such property and hereby authorize Berkeley to release any claim payment for covered damages (up to the maximum benefit limit) directly to the Manager of the rental property. You agree to hold harmless yourflvacationrental.com, Value Integrity Results LLC, the Manager, the owner and RentalGuardian for any costs associated with the payment of any such security deposit benefits. Full details of the Damage Protection Insurance are available from Value Integrity Results LLC.
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Lake County, Florida, USA, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the YFLVR Companies as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and YFLVR with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and YFLVR with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Guest Rental Agreement
Date of last update: August 29th, 2018
This agreement is for a maximum period of 30 days as required under Florida Transient Rental Law. THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT A REAL ESTATE LEASE.
I, (Guest.FullName), am the credit card holder and lead name on the reservation.
I, (Guest.FullName), have chosen to enter into this Agreement voluntarily and knowingly.
I, (Guest.FullName), acknowledge and agree that I have entered into this Agreement of my own free will and volition and I have not been coerced to do so, nor was I under duress at the time of executing this Agreement.
I, (Guest.FullName), understand that Manager is a vacation rental property management company and not a hotel with multiple identical accommodations. This is an agreement to rent a specific vacation accommodation, that I, (Guest.FullName), have personally hand selected, unique to any other.
I, (Guest.FullName), understand, know and agree that on the date of my reservation, (Reservation.BookedOn), the specific unit I reserved, (Property.Address), was blocked for my requested dates, (Reservation.LongArrivalDate) through (Reservation.LongDepartureDate), and any other party wishing to book any of these dates is automatically declined.
I, (Guest.FullName), understand and agree that should I cancel my vacation between today, (Reservation.BookedOn), and my arrival date of (Reservation.LongArrivalDate), Manager shall have lost a significant opportunity to market the home and there will be a financial loss to the Manager and Owner of (Property.Address).
Value Integrity Results, LLC DBA YourFLVacationRental.com (“Manager”) is the property Manager and authorized representative of the owner of (Property.Address).
1. Check-In / Check-Out Times. Check-in at begins at 4:00 PM (EST). Check-out time is 10:00 AM (EST). Late check-outs and early check-ins require special arrangements and may be subject to an additional fee of $75 at the sole discretion of the manager. There is no charge for late check-outs and early check-ins for VIP Guests. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures. We will attempt to provide you access to your property as early in the day as possible, however it is not guaranteed unless an early check-in has been requested and paid for. Unauthorized late check-outs are charged at a flat rate of $75 if more than 30 minutes late and unauthorized additional nights are charged at a flat rate of $250 per night and billed automatically to the card on file.
2. Payments. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover (0% surcharge) and American Express (with a 3% surcharge). We do not accept checks. If you are an international client, please contact us for preferred foreign exchange company payment methods.
3. Good Neighbor Policy. Please remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at checkout.
4. No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in any Manager property, the garage or on any of the grounds that the property occupies. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an automatic fine of two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) on the credit card held on account, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent. I, (Guest.FullName), expressly and irrevocably authorize Manager to charge my method of payment held on file any fine levied for smoking in a Manager property.
5. Accommodations. Manager appreciates that its accommodations offer different appointments, designs, layouts, locations, and that reservation holders want the peace of mind that they will stay in the specific units they selected. Accordingly, we will reserve for you the specific unit selected at the time of your reservation upon the receipt of payment and signed Agreement. Subject to availability for maintenance or other issues that may render the accommodations unsuitable for rental, and/or subject to the property remaining as a Manager accommodation at the time of the stay, guests will be placed in the specific unit set forth in their Agreement. Notwithstanding Manager’ efforts, if the specific unit reserved is unavailable for any reason, guests will be moved to alternative accommodation chosen at the sole discretion of the Manager. Guest understands that a move of accommodation is only as a last resort due to issues out of Manager’s control. In no event will Manager be responsible for any direct or indirect costs, expenses, fees or other consequential damages/compensation resulting from the unavailability of a specific accommodation, changes to the design of the accommodation between booking and arrival, or unavailability of any services or advertised items at your accommodation. Guests are not entitled to a refund if the original or replacement unit type, style or location are not to their personal satisfaction.
I, (Guest.FullName), am the credit card holder, I, (Guest.FullName), agree to and understand the accommodation policies outlined in Clause 5.
6. Pets. Pets are not permitted in any Manager property unless expressly approved in the booking confirmation email received before/at booking. Any approved pets are charged a non-refundable pet rent at the sole discretion of the manager. If your plans change prior to arrival and you will not be bringing a pet, we are unable to refund this pet fee. Guests who do not disclose pets and/or who bring unauthorized pets in violation of this policy will be charged a one thousand dollar ($1,000) fine, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning automatically to their credit card on file upon the discovery of the violation. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all payments. All pets must have their feces picked up and disposed of properly by the guest before departure. If Manager has to call the “doggy poop removal company”, there is a standard call out fee of $100. Notwithstanding this provision, Manager is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to protect the rights of guests with disabilities to bring service animals or emotional support animals under the terms of The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If a guest needs a service animal or emotional support animal to ease the symptoms of a disability (as defined under the above Acts), he or she should request a reasonable accommodation, in writing, from the Manager at the time of their reservation or as soon thereafter as feasible. The request should state that the guest has a disability and explain how the requested accommodation will be helpful. In addition, the guest should include a note from his or her service provider, such as a doctor or therapist, verifying the need for the support animal. Guests need not disclose the details of their disability, nor provide a detailed medical history. Dog feces removal also applies to ADA animals. I, (Guest.FullName), expressly and irrevocably authorize Manager to charge my method of payment held on file any fine for non-disclosure of pets and/or feces removal.
7. Housekeeping. Your vacation accommodations will be cleaned to our quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. We respectfully request that you remember that you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation; please treat it with the care you would your own. Your unit will have limited initial supplies of trash liners, toilet paper, bath soap, towels etc…. All stays will be subject to a cleaning fee. Additional cleanings can be arranged during your stay for an additional fee if you prefer and can be arranged through your concierge. Should the property be found abnormally dirty at check-out, requiring additional cleaning over and above a standard checkout clean, you will be charged for the additional work at the standard rate of $75/hour. Charges are at the sole discretion of the Manager and are based upon the time spent at the property. Included in your rental booking are 3 hours of cleaning. Please ensure that any BBQ grills are cleaned thoroughly before departure. If a grill needs to be cleaned, we outsource grill cleaning and the cost is $150 per grill, charged to the guest’s credit card.
8. Minimum/Maximum stay requirements and Check-in restrictions. Some of our properties have minimum stay requirements and all of our properties have a maximum stay of 30 days or length of the month, whichever is shorter. Some homes have Check-in restrictions on Federal Public Holidays. If your reservation arrival is confirmed and it is on a Federal Public Holiday, (Property.Address) does not have a Check-in restriction.
9. Travel Protection Insurance: Travel insurance is available through a variety of Manager’s recommended partners. In case of certain unforeseen events, this insurance may help protect your vacation investment. We strongly suggest Travel Insurance and full information can be found on the website. Travel Insurance must be claimed for any refunds not provided by the Manager.
10. CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES.
(a) Guest requested cancellations: All reservations require a USD $100 payment upon booking to reserve the unit for you. You can cancel anytime within the first 72 hours of booking your reservation with no penalty and receive your USD $100 back in full. No questions asked. You may cancel your reservation at any time, however, after the initial 72 hour period, all amounts paid are non-refundable. Any refunds must be obtained from your travel insurance company and are subject to their policies, conditions and restrictions. In the event of an accommodation change as detailed in clause 5 above, all the terms in this cancellation clause still apply.
The manager is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
(b) Guest requested shortened stays: You may shorten your reservation at any time, however, all amounts paid are non-refundable and you will not receive a refund for the days you do not use.
The manager is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
(c) Guest requested changes to dates: You may change the dates of your reservation at any time subject to availability. If the new dates are more expensive, you will be responsible for the price differential. No refunds are given for less expensive dates.
The manager is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
(d) Guest requested stay extension: You may extend the dates of your reservation at any time subject to availability. You will be responsible for the price differential for the longer stay.
The manager is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
(e) Interest on deposited funds: All funds are placed in a non-interest bearing Florida account. Guests shall not be entitled to any interested earned on any deposited funds with Manager or Owner. Guests shall not be entitled to demand their own interest on any deposited funds nor seek reimbursement for any interest the guest pays if a credit card is used.
The manager is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
(f) Owner breach cancellation: Owners are bound under an agreement with Manager. This agreement includes penalties to Manager for Owner’s breach of agreement and Owner’s actions that result in a necessary cancellation of Guest’s stay. (Guest.FullName) fully indemnifies Manager against any claims resulting from Owner’s Breach Cancellation and shall file any proceedings in a court of law against Owner, not Manager.
(g) Travel Insurance: Failure of a travel insurance company to pay out a claim for any reason whatsoever does not shift responsibility for a refund back onto the Manager and Guest shall not be entitled to a refund simply because the travel insurance company did not pay out a claim.
I, (Guest.FullName), am the credit card holder, I, (Guest.FullName), agree to the cancellation policies outlined here and I, (Guest.FullName), understand the penalties for cancellation.
11. YFLVR Damage Protection Plan. As a part of your stay, a YFLVR Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior (not items such as sheets, towels and other ancillary items) that occur during your stay is included in your rental rate. THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE AND SHOULD NEITHER BE CONSTRUED AS INSURANCE OR VIEWED AS REPLACEMENT FOR INSURANCE. The plan is optional, and the service can be declined if you so choose, however the plan must be replaced with a refundable security deposit equal to the policy maximum of $500. The plan covers these damages provided they are disclosed to management PRIOR TO CHECK-OUT. Any damages discovered by Manager after guest check out, but not reported by the guest, shall not be covered under this plan and the guest shall be solely responsible for the costs of the damage. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $500. Any damages that exceed $500 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, a person listed on the booking causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit because of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Manager will pay for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $500. The guest is liable any damage over and above the YFLVR Damage Protection Plan coverage. I, (Guest.FullName), expressly and irrevocably authorize Manager to charge my method of payment held on file any damages to the property over and above the Damage Protection Plan and understand that the plan does not cover any items that were not disclosed to the Manager PRIOR TO MY CHECK OUT.
12. Garage Door Remotes / Electronic Access Cards / Keys. It is the tenant’s responsibility to ensure that the same number of Remotes, Access Cards and Keys are returned on the departure date. If you lose any of them during your stay, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can replace them for you for your continued convenience. Charges for replacement items are as follows: Garage Door Remotes $100 per remote, Electronic Access Cards $100 per card, House Keys are charged at $50 per key and Golf Cart Keys are charged at $150 per key. Any replacements will be billed to your security deposit, or credit card on file, and are not covered by the YFLVR Damage Protection Plan. I, (Guest.FullName), expressly and irrevocably authorize Manager to charge my method of payment held on file for any items listed above that require replacing.
13. Maximum Number of Guests. The maximum occupancy for the property you are booked at, (Property.Address), is (Property.Sleeps). The maximum number of guests per accommodation is based on the individual accommodation’s ability to comfortably and safely house our guests. Any additional full time adult guests over and above your stated number of (Contract.Adults) will be charged at a flat rate of $150 per additional guest up to the maximum occupancy of (Property.Sleeps). In accordance with Florida State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will either not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations and forfeit rental payment if the violation is found after guests have already occupied the property.
14. Age Requirements. Some of Manager’s vacation accommodations may be required to adhere to the age restriction laws of the specific communities. You hereby agree that you are the required age to occupy the property and agree to adhere to all the same community regulations that a owner is required to adhere to. Non-age restricted community rentals are strictly family rentals absent exceptions being explicitly granted by Manager. Our minimum rental age for primary booking holder is 30. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 30 unless unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of two (2) young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 40. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. In accordance with Florida State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will either not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations and forfeit rental payment if the violation is found after guests have already occupied the property. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay.
15. Pool Towels. Please bring your own pool towels, as we do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit except for laundering.
16. Maintenance. During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to the Manager. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television, cable service, appliances, malfunctioning Golf Cart etc. Call (352) 559-5000) to report maintenance issues or use our guest app. In order to protect our landlord’s properties, Manager reserves the right to enter the property at any time, with no prior notice for all and any maintenance issues or if there has been a complaint from neighbors that needs to be investigated.
17. Damage Policy. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not in the premises. Rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the unit is prohibited. After Check-Out, the Manager will inspect the unit for damage, missing items, and abnormally dirty appearance. If the Manager determines, in the manager’s sole discretion, that damage is present, items are missing, or the unit is abnormally dirty, the Manager will repair the damage, replace the missing items, and/or perform a deep clean of the unit at renter’s expense. Guest expressly and irrevocably authorizes Manager to charge the Guest’s method of payment held on file for any damages not covered by the damage plan, in excess of the YFLVR Damage Protection Plan to reimburse the Manager for any such expenses. It is company policy that should we need to charge additional cleaning, make a claim on the YFLVR Damage Protection Plan, the customer will be refused booking on any future reservations for the protection of our landlords and properties.
18. Hurricanes and Severe Weather. Guests covered by Insurance may be entitled to a refund or partial refund if the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials issue a “Mandatory Evacuation” order for the location of your rental property, if you have purchased coverage before the storm was named. Any such refunds shall be subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the guest’s insurance policy. Refunds for cancellations or shortened stays due to actual or anticipated hurricanes, tropical storms or other inclement weather will not be issued by Manager under any circumstances.
19. Nearby Construction. There could be construction ongoing at properties adjacent to or close by the property being rented by guest. The rules regarding acceptable noise levels, start and finishing times, and other restrictions relating to any such construction are governed by local ordinances and/or community specific rules and regulations beyond the control of the Manager. As such, guest shall not be entitled to a refund relating to such construction. Notwithstanding this, the Manager will use its best efforts to ensure that the appropriate parties are notified and appropriate remedial action taken if Manager receives notice that the construction at issue may be in violation of any such regulations or ordinances.
20. Personal Property. The Manager is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property while staying at a Manager property. Upon Check-Out, all personal items left by the guest in the accommodation at departure become the property of the manager.
21. Payment Method. Please provide credit or debit card payment directly with one of our team members over the phone or via the online payment system if making a booking online. Payments will be automatically charged prior to your arrival using the same credit card if a paper check is not received by the due date. If you wish to change your payment method or update the card on file, please contact us a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the payment date or update your payment details in the guest payment portal that you will be notified of prior to a payment being due so that we can act upon your request.
22. International Guests. It may be more convenient for our International Guests to wire funds directly to Manager. Please note that all incoming domestic or international wires carry a $35 charge. This charge will be automatically posted to your account. For wiring instructions, please contact your reservations consultant.
23. No Subletting. The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party. In accordance with Florida State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense, including failure to notify subletting intentions, are null and void and check-in will either not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations and the rental payment will be forfeited.
24. Property Rules and Regulations. Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property and neighborhood you are occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests, and failure to comply can result in eviction. Manager reserves the right at any time to enter your rental property for the safety and security of neighbors and owners. Manager reserves the right at any time to evict and immediately terminate any rental agreement should in Manager’ sole opinion, the guest be violating or have violated any of the rules and regulations of the property and/or the neighborhood. No refunds will be given for early-terminated agreements.
25. Drug Free Housing. Manager adheres to a strict zero tolerance policy for the following: Guest agrees that no guest or other person under the guest’s control shall not engage in illegal activity, engage in any act intended to facilitate illegal activity, permit the property to be used for, or to facilitate illegal activity, including drug-related illegal activity, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is party to the agreement or a guest of of the guest while staying in one of Manager’s properties. Violation of any of the above shall be a material violation of this agreement and immediate cause for termination of the agreement. The guest understands and agrees that a single-violation shall be cause for termination of the agreement and such violation shall be immediately reported to the appropriate authorities.
26. Zero Violence and Threat Tolerance. Manager adheres to a strict zero tolerance policy for the following: Guest agrees that no guest or other person travelling with the Guest shall engage in acts of violence, verbal threats, cyber threats or threats of violence to any member of Manager members, officers, employees, landlords, other guests, neighbors or any member of the public during this agreement. Types of violence include, but are not limited to the unlawful discharge of firearms, prostitution, criminal street gang activity, intimidation or any other physical or mental acts that could jeopardize the health, safety of welfare of any member of Manager members, officers, employees, landlords, other guests, neighbors or any member of the public. Violation of any of the above shall be a material violation of this agreement and immediate cause for termination of the agreement with no refund given to the guest. The guest understands and agrees that a single-violation shall be cause for termination of the agreement and such violation shall be immediately reported to all appropriate authorities.
27. Bike Liability. By signing the Agreement electronically, guests who rent units that provide complimentary/paid for bikes further agree to the express terms, conditions and waivers set forth in the attached Bike Waiver and Damage Addendum.
28. Ownership of Rental Properties. All rental properties are owned by either private individuals or an entity other than Manager. We have a management agreement with the landlord to rent their property for them and a Specific Power of Attorney to execute this rental agreement on their behalf under Manager.
29. Licensure Disclosure. Under Florida Law we are hereby disclosing that Manager operates under a Hotels & Dwellings License issued by the Department of Business and Professional Regulation and is not required to operate under a Florida Real Estate License. For the avoidance of doubt, this rental agreement is between Guest and Owner and is not an agreement between Manager and Guest. The Guest ((Guest.FullName)) is signing on behalf of themselves and all (Contract.Adults) Adult Guests.
30. Credit/Debit Card Chargeback Fraud. The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) of 1974 as an amendment to the Truth in Lending Act (codified at 15 U.S.C. § 1601) protects consumers from un-authorized charges by a merchant. The same act also protects merchants from chargeback fraud which applies to where a consumer fraudulently charges back a transaction to attempt to get a refund. Here at VIR, we take chargeback fraud very seriously and rigorously fight all invalid chargebacks. If there has been a billing transaction with you that is a valid mistake, please contact us and we will immediately rectify it with a refund. It is against the law to knowingly and willingly file a fraudulent chargeback and we report all these to state and federal authorities through our merchant processor. Due to the extensive administrative time, we have to spend on fighting fraudulent chargebacks, we will levy a $295 administration charge billed to your credit card on file once the chargeback is found in our favor. I, (Guest.FullName), expressly and irrevocably authorize Manager to charge my method of payment held on file any administration charge for false chargebacks.
31. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement will be in writing and sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, by USPS. The notice address for Manager is: MAIL – Value Integrity Results, LLC DBA YourFLVacationRental.com, 4700 Millenia Blvd #175-91271, Orlando, FL 32839, United States of America; EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice sent in the manner sent forth above shall be deemed sufficiently given for all purposes hereunder (i) in the case of certified mail, on the third business day after deposited in the U.S. mail, (ii) in the case of overnight courier or hand delivery, upon delivery, and (iii) in the case of email the date of the email as evidenced by a delivery receipt.
32. Anti-Defamation Clause. Guest agrees not to attack/criticize Manager and any of its employees, associates, clients, landlords and 3rd party vendors publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks, review sites, through private message boards etc) at any time before, during or after the contract period. Similarly, guest agrees not to seek for seo advice on seo forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to the company or any of its employees, associates, clients, landlords and 3rd party vendors. In the specific relation to Clause 32, Anti-Defamation Clause, if guest fails to perform under this contract, Value Integrity Results, LLC DBA YourFLVacationRental.com shall be entitled to liquidated damages equal to $1,000 for each individual instance of defamation as consideration of the value of damages caused, that due to the far reaching and extended time period involved in the nature of social media and the internet, are not readily and easily ascertainable. Should liquidated damages be sought, the liquidated damages will be in full and final settlement of any other claims for damages under this contract.
33. Mediation. In the case of any dispute arising under this Agreement which cannot be settled by reasonable discussion, all parties (Owner, Guest and Manager) agree that, prior to commencing any proceeding, they will first engage the services of a professional mediator in the State of Florida agreed upon by the parties and attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute through confidential nonbinding mediation. Each party shall bear one-half (1/2) of the mediator’s fees and expenses although personal attorneys and witnesses or specialists are the direct responsibility of each party and their fees and expenses shall be the responsibility of the individual parties. If any proceeding is commenced prior to mediation, the filing party shall be required to dismiss the proceeding and pay defending party’s attorney’s fees and expenses.
34. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
35. Jurisdiction. The parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the County and Circuit Courts sitting in Lake County, Florida, United States and agree not to challenge such jurisdiction.
36. Attorneys’ Fees In any action, suit, or proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms of the Agreement or to collect any amount due hereunder, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for all costs and expenses reasonably incurred in enforcing, defending or interpreting its rights hereunder, including, but not limited to, all attorneys’ fees and the costs expended in determining entitlement to and amount of such fees.
37. Waiver of Jury Trial. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AS TO ANY CLAIMS A PARTY MAY CLAIM TO HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER WHICH ARISES OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE COURSE OF DEALINGS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
38. Force Majeure. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, in no event shall the any party be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder (except for the payment of money) arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; it being understood that the parties shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the travel industry to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
39. Indemnification of Manager and Manager’s Responsibilities Guest will defend, indemnify and hold Manager (including its members, officers, and employees), harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit) incurred by Manager as a result of or arising out of the breach of this Agreement by guest. The indemnified party shall promptly notify the indemnifying party of any such claim and shall, at the request and expense of the indemnifying party, cooperate in the investigation and defense of such claim. Indemnification also includes false reviews or publicity of Manager with the intent to harm Manager’ business, it’s officers, members, landlords or other guests. To protect our other guests, landlords and staff, Manager reserves the right to cancel a guest’s reservation for any reason should the guest exhibit any disrespectful conduct either prior, or during their stay.
40. Severability. If any term or provision of this Agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
41. Headings. Section and other headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and are in no way intended to define, interpret, describe or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
42. Entire Agreement. This Rental Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding, marketing, online terms and conditions acceptance or verbal agreement among them respecting the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, arrangements, understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, except those fully expressed herein. No waiver of any provision hereof shall be valid or binding on the parties hereto, unless such waiver is in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties hereto, and no waiver on one occasion shall be deemed to be a waiver of the same or any other provision hereof in the future. Additional Waivers for Pool, Bike and Golf Cart do not form part of the rental agreement and are to be treated separately. This agreement is separate from the Rental Terms and Conditions (Guest.FullName) agreed to by checking the I Agree box on the originating booking website. It does not replace the agreed to Rental Terms and Conditions on the originating booking website. Both the original agreed to Rental Terms and Conditions on the originating booking website and this Agreement stand independently.
With your electronic signature to this Agreement, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms of this Rental Policies and Conditions agreement. You are also stating that your family, your guests, or anyone that shall be occupying the property at any time during your stay at (Property.Address) has read, understands, and irrevocably agrees to this Rental Agreement.
I, (Guest.FullName), have read all sections of this agreement in full, have express authorization to sign this contract on behalf of all guests that will be residing with me and accept full responsibility to provide all guests with a copy of executed document once signed.
Date signed: (Contract.Date)
Counter signed and fully executed on behalf of the Manager, as an authorized representative of the owner of (Property.Address)
Date signed: (Contract.Date)